Thursday, May 31, 2012

25 weeks! And another milestone!

Happy 25 weeks to our favorite little guy!
Ryan, 25 weeks
Ryan's 25 week picture also captures a major milestone.  Ryan fell asleep on the way home from Oma's house this afternoon and Joe transferred him to his crib so he could sleep more comfortably.  Ryan is the king of 30 minute naps, so after 30 minutes, I heard Ryan babbling in his crib.  I walked in and saw the back of his head, so I figured he was practicing crawling.  When I came closer, I saw that NO! he wasn't crawling, but he had apparently SAT UP ALL BY HIMSELF!  I'm so bummed that I missed seeing him do this, but I'm so proud of him!!!  So awesome!!

This past week, Ryan has also had his very first cold, which I think was scarier for me than him.  It started with Ryan acting a little funny this past Saturday night, followed by a fever, and then lots of congestion.  Instead of letting him sleep in the crib, we had him sleep in his Rock N Play because it was inclined and not flat (to help with his congestion, etc).  His sleep has been alllll jacked up, so Joe and I have some more work cut out for us in terms of sleep training him (again!).  Ryan's on the mend now, thankfully.  Through it all, he was still a very very happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment