Saturday, June 25, 2016

Summer 2016 - most of June

Where's that wagon that everyone talks about?  Anyone seen it??

I love everything there is about summer - the sun rises early and sets late; so many fruits being in season; grilling outdoors; going to the pool; the smell of sunscreen; the beach!; eating all kinds of seafood; playing outside; the lighting at 7pm on a summer evening; my list can go on and on and on.  Summer is such a magical, special time and I am SO SO thankful that I have summers again to spend with my sweet boys!

I had big hopes of posting something every two days (like I've done for a few summers now), but I can't seem to get a handle on things, so I'm aiming for once a week!

I finished work on June 16th and have been off since, but I feel like I haven't started unwinding just yet.  I know that feeling will come (hopefully), but until then, I'm going to try to continue to keep my head above water and savor these moments with my sweet boys.

With that being said, here are some of the highlights so far from June of Summer 2016!

--Lucas took his first few steps the weekend before his first birthday!  Of course he's going to walk to Ryan, his idol!




No comments:

Post a Comment