Thursday, April 5, 2012

17 weeks!

My baby is 17 weeks!  I know I say this a lot, but I honestly can't believe it!!

Ryan, taking a small nap at 17 weeks
Ryan is still really cute, adorable, and smart.  He's coming up on 4 months (again, I can't believe it!)--on Easter, specifically--and it's amazing to think about all that he's accomplished in the past 4 months.  When I think about when he was a newborn, it's almost as if he's a completely different child now and it's so awesome and amazing to know that I've witnessed his transformation.  I love comparing before and after pictures, so here you go!
Ryan, 1 day old

Ryan, 17 weeks old

I can't believe that my little baby has grown so much in such a short period of time!  Sometimes it feels a lot longer than it has been, but when I think back to how much he has learned, how much Joe and I have learned, how much Ryan has accomplished, it's amazing.

I know I've said this time and time again, but I really do think we are going to have an early mover on our hands.  The past couple of days, Ryan has rolled from his back to his belly and gotten up on his knees and elbows a couple of times and held himself up!  When he's laying like a seal (you know what I mean), he'll pump his legs (like a frog) and actually scoot forward a little bit.  It's only a matter of time before we're having to start baby proofing the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment