Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

Happy April Fools Day!  I LOVE springtime (minus the pollen because it makes me feel dirty) because the trees are finally getting their leaves, the days are getting longer (THANK GOD!), weather is warming up, flowers are blooming, and I know that summer is just around the corner! We've had some beautiful weather this past week!  I know Oma has taken full advantage of all of the sunny days and Ryan has gotten in some quality outside time during the week.  I just need to make sure we have the SPF50 on hand as Ryan definitely inherited our fair skin (big shocker!).  Anyway, Sunday was a beautiful day, so Joe, Ryan, and I went for a walk.
Our cool little guy, 4/1/12

As you can see, Ryan is getting into the "big boy" territory, because he's sitting like a big boy in his stroller now.  No more carseat click-in for him!  I'm hoping that he'll enjoy walks even more because he might not get as hot.  The carseat would make him all sweaty!

So, this past week held two very special dates for me and Joe--the day I found out I was pregnant (3/29/11) and the day I told Joe I was pregnant (3/31/11).  It's amazing the difference a year makes.  And it's so cool to think back to that time and when I knew I was pregnant and to know that Ryan was who I was pregnant with (if that makes sense).  It's so amazing and so special and makes me so thankful that I had a very easy pregnancy and that Ryan is a very happy, healthy, wonderful, perfect baby.  All three of us are very lucky to have each other.  AWWWWWWWW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment