Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer 2014 - Day 1

So, to honor my first real summer since 2007, I figured I would stop neglecting this blog and actually keep a record of how I spent my days with Ryan.

Day 1 - Wednesday, June 18th

WOO HOO, SUMMER IS HERE!  After Ryan woke up, we played with some blocks and built several towers (one of his favorite activities right now).




Then we spent a big portion of the day at the pool.  Ryan LOVES the pool - what's not to love?  He loves the little pool much more than the big pool (understandably) but is warming up to the idea of using his puddle jumper to float around in the deeper waters.





His water squirter is by far his favorite toy.  We typically bring two to the pool so he can give one to another toddler so they can "play" together.  This was pretty much how we spent our day - building towers and playing at the pool.  All in all, it was a FANTASTIC start to our summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment