Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer 2014 - Day 2 & Day 3

Thursday, June 19th

Another great day with my sweet boy!  Ryan spent some time with his Oma and Opa since I had a dentist appointment in the morning.  Afterwards, we met Meaghan for lunch (need to do this again soon, Meaghan!).  We both took naps that afternoon.  We went to the pool in the afternoon, but the pool was shut down due to thunder, but Ryan still played on the playset and on the swings for a little bit.  Nothing extremely eventful, but nonetheless, still an awesome day!

Friday, June 20th

I decided to take Ryan to Marbles since I hadn't been there myself in months and months.  Ryan loves loves loves Marbles (what's not to love?!) and I love watching him have so much fun there!  For the longest time, we wouldn't go to the upstairs play area since that's where most of the "big kids" play.  I figured Ryan can hold his own now and is pretty big for his age so we eventually ventured upstairs.  I'm SO GLAD we did!  They have redone it (not surprising since they change up the play areas pretty often) and they had a sports section.  Since Ryan is BIG into basketball right now, he was in heaven!



After our afternoon naps, we had an incredibly tasty dinner with some great friends - need to do that again, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment