Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer 2014 - Back to work

Uggghhhh, I'm back to working full-time.  My first full week since the beginning of June.  It honestly wasn't too too horrible, but the real test will be next week when the students come back.  Ryan seemed to have a fantastic time at Oma and Opa's house throughout the week.

Building towers at Oma and Opa's.  Still a lot of fun!

Took a walk down the street to go see Mr. Frog and Ms. Bunny.

There were more pictures that I was going to post, but they somehow got deleted from my phone.  Stupid technology.  All in all, Ryan had a great time spending the days at Oma's and Opa's house.  Every day when I would go pick him up, he would say "it's not time for me to go home" or he would directly tell me "I'm not going home right now".  Clearly, he's enjoying his time!

No comments:

Post a Comment